Why is the Forum Changing?

Our Old Forum company was having issues and it was time to leave. You can't just pack up a forum and move unless you get cooperation retrieving the database from the Hosting Company and that was not going to happen... so I moved all our posts using cut and paste and re-posting them.

Please re-register here at our new home...after you re-register, you'll start as "inactive", till I activate you (I'll activate ASAP). This is due to security. Thanks for understanding. I am always available through Contact Ross and here in the Forums "Ask Ross - Student Q & A".

Thank you for understanding... Ross
Ross
Site Admin

Why is the Forum Changing?

Post by Ross »

Our Old Forum company was having issues and it was time to leave. You can't just pack up a forum and move unless you get cooperation retrieving the database from the Hosting Company and that was not going to happen... so I moved all our posts using cut and paste and re-posting them.

Please re-register here at our new home...after you re-register, you'll start as "inactive", till I activate you (I'll activate ASAP). This is due to security. Thanks for understanding. I am always available through Contact Ross and here in the Forums "Ask Ross - Student Q & A".

Thank you for understanding... Ross
Visit DUPLESSISGOLF.COM - Become a Member or
Have your Golf Swing Analyzed by Ross duPlessis