Forums at duplessisgolf

Move Less ... Get Good!

Access over 90 Lesson Videos by PGA Professional Ross duPlessis ... learn more
schmict
After about a month of play and practice trying to use your method, and still having inconsistency...especially pulls and or thin shots, it just really started to click.  I probably was not consistently taking away and keeping my elbows pinched.  Anyway, today I was crushing it, I felt if I kept the clubhead pointing at the ball  on takeaway, and felt my elbows pinched, I could rotate and turn through as fast as I wanted.  Great distance and accuracy...even with the driver.
THANK YOU ROSS!  best method and instructor out there.
Ross
That's great!!  WTG!  Many golfers try something once or twice and if they don't get immediate results or if feels different (change does feel different), they give up.  Many golfers think they're just one golf tip away from having an amazing swing and game.  Well, golf is very hard work in many different areas, to have a great round.  Good golf is mostly acquiring real, lasting confidence through many hours of work. You will know you've changed levels through the hard work.  You won't hope you've improved your short game, you'll KNOW it is better and can trust it.

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF
schmict
 The difficulty for me was when having poor shots was to default to an old swing or getting in between different methods/swings.  I am committed to this method, because it simply works and is easier on the body.  I felt a little today like I was sitting a little into my left heel to start the swing...because I know I get into my toes easy...with the elbows in and backswing coming together it was really good feeling.  Thank You for the reply.

© Copyright 2005-2019 DUPLESSISGOLF All rights reserved.