Forums at duplessisgolf

Move Less ... Get Good!

Access over 90 Lesson Videos by PGA Professional Ross duPlessis ... learn more
schmict
I've used or tried to use your method for 2 rounds and one practice at the range...and so far so good. I find I am struggling with reverting to my old swing of throwing the clubhead. And it is difficult to not let that create some hybrid type swing and find the right tempo. I know it is early with the change but my misses are hitting thin, which I seldom did before, or pulling straight (no spin) left. Although I haven't scored any better yet, I do feel more confidence with this swing and probably was in less trouble than usual through both rounds.  I plan on sending a video after a little more time working on the method.
Ross
When I see your swing, I can tell you exactly what you need to work on to improve.  Hitting thin and pulling could be that you're not completing your rotation, so the arms just pass the body and you have to flip or throw the club...but, why are you not completing your rotation?  That can be many different things until I see your swing.  One place to check... make sure you're keeping at least 60% of your weight forward on the backswing, so you're not sliding to the back foot and getting stuck there.

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF

© Copyright 2005-2019 DUPLESSISGOLF All rights reserved.