Forums at duplessisgolf

Move Less ... Get Good!

Access over 90 Lesson Videos by PGA Professional Ross duPlessis ... learn more
dlagoy
Hi Ross,
     I had to write and tell you that I played a round the other day and had the most solid, consistent contact I have ever experienced with the irons, woods, hybrids, and even the driver. I didn't score that well because I missed some easy putts, but my ball striking was exceptional. What I finally realized is that I can keep a consistent radius using your method and therefore I can return exactly where I set up to the ball.
     I must confess that I have experimented with your method several times but always went to another method which promised more distance and power. I have now committed to stay with your method and continue to improve.
     Thank you!
dlagoy
Ross
Great news !! I've tried to explain over the years, that golf is a game of control.  Many amateurs think it is about distance.  Distance can help, but can hurt when you lose accuracy.  Also, it is critical to know you can hit straight and to a specific distance.  Let me know if you can't straighten out your putting.  Hint:  Keep track of missed putts  (short, long, low-side, high-side) and look for patterns.  Most amateurs miss short and low.  If you miss ...you got to miss high and about 18" past the cup... then the putt had a chance to go in and you end up closer to the hole.

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF
dlagoy
Thank you. I will try what you suggest for putting.

© Copyright 2005-2019 DUPLESSISGOLF All rights reserved.