Forums at duplessisgolf

Move Less ... Get Good!

Access over 90 Lesson Videos by PGA Professional Ross duPlessis ... learn more
RAM

Was having problems with ball placement ( having to play it back to center to make solid contact). Couple of things, had right hip replaced this winter, before that , could not touch the knees in follow through. Now I can, but have to retrain the brain to do it. Makes a big difference! Second thing was I always fought the short arming through the hitting zone with my old swing. Straight arm, straight arm drill is the fix. One last thing was to not straightening the legs too soon. Stay in the athletic position longer, maintain knee flex. Result is SOLID CONTACT! Thanks Ross! I still want to set up a Skype with you, just have to arrange a few thing to make it happen.

RAM

Ross
Great RAM.  If every struggling with the arms, at least focus on that front arm straight with the elbow pointing back at front hip... that is very important.  Many golfers have that front elbow at the target or bending/pulling from the elbow. 

Yes... I usually tell my students ... once setup "stay level until just before the finish... at least until the back shoulder touches the chin on the downswing... then you can rotate out with it.

Any time on the Skype. 

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF

© Copyright 2005-2020 DUPLESSISGOLF All rights reserved.