Forums at duplessisgolf

Move Less ... Get Good!

Access over 90 Lesson Videos by PGA Professional Ross duPlessis ... learn more
EmailsToRoss
Ross,

After shooting 80-80-81 on each of three days last week (tournament) I decided to embrace your swing teaching wholeheartedly. I knew from your swing analysis that I was still holding on to a lot of my 43 years of mostly inconsistent golf habits.

Went to the range one night and practiced all the drills you suggested and your new swing finally "took". After that I could only hit excellent shots and my worst shots were still very playable.  Your "Gap" drill really helped ingrain the swing.

We've had a lot of rain here in Memphis but was finally able to get on the course Sunday for 9. Shot 1 over par!  Good golf has never been this easy. I missed a 3 footer on the last hole for a par (got a little anxious about it) or would have been even. Did not miss a fairway, had 5 birdie putts and had an easy chip and 1 putt on all but 1 of the 4 greens I missed.  I'm using your chipping and putting methods to do this.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for your teaching and coaching.  I was anywhere from a 78-90+ inconsistent player before and feel like I'll easily break 80 and maybe get to low 70's as my (your) swing is now so reliable.

Thanks Ross!

© Copyright 2005-2020 DUPLESSISGOLF All rights reserved.