Forums at duplessisgolf

Move Less ... Get Good!

Access over 90 Lesson Videos by PGA Professional Ross duPlessis ... learn more
Richard
Well...some snow on the ground here in Wisconsin...haven't played in over a month, and went to a heated outdoor range in Madison. My loooong winter golf fix, lol.

Ross, your system is the easiest and best to plck up after a lay off! Normally I duff it about a bit after putting the sticks away for a spell but today was a real revelation; just shot after shot...amazing to me. Driver took a few swings to groove but irons were pure...especially the short game. They have flags at 79, 104, 130, 145, and out...and other targets from 50 to 300 yards.

Hit 230 balls with most from 8 iron to lob wedge, and just stuck shot after shot after one year using your system...now that's fun!!! I can't fully express my gratitude for your teachings, the most repeatable consistant swing possible. Gonna have a couple months off following knee replacement in january, so I'll give an update next spring.
Ross
Yes, it looked like you guys were getting snow.  Sounds like you have somewhere to go (at least) to hit balls and keep the muscles working.  Good luck with the knee Richard.  You'll be back in no time.  I plan on doing some website changes this winter to improve the response time.  These hosting companies are very inconsistent.  Makes it hard to offer consistent quality.

Ross

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF

© Copyright 2005-2020 DUPLESSISGOLF All rights reserved.