Forums at duplessisgolf

Move Less ... Get Good!

Access over 90 Lesson Videos by PGA Professional Ross duPlessis ... learn more

Quick update from Las Vegas #golfinstruction #golflessons #duplessisgolf #golfhelp

A post shared by Ross DuPlessis (@duplessisgolf) on

Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Jimbohaw

Hey Ross,

I was really excited to see your new "Gap Drill." It make so much sense, especially with the longer clubs such as the hybrids. It has been hard to keep my shoulders square at setup with those. I can't wait to get out to the range and practice this drill. Thanks for coming up with better ways to do things.

Jim
Ross

Administrator
Thanks [smile] . See how you like it.  I think you'll enjoy it and may choose to use it when you play ... your option.  I think it makes the takeaway easier for the shoulders.

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF
Jimbohaw

Really enjoying this drill, especially with my hybrids, fairway woods and driver - clubs that require me to play the ball off toe, or further in the case of my driver. It is really helping my consistency and helps me resist with my hips on the shoulder turn. I look kind of funny to others with my driver when I set up with the ball about 4 inches in front of my front toe and then apply the gap drill. BUT I am hitting it further and straight!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2005-2017 DUPLESSISGOLF All rights reserved.