Forums at duplessisgolf

Move Less ... Get Good!

Access over 90 Lesson Videos by PGA Professional Ross duPlessis ... learn more

Quick update from Las Vegas #golfinstruction #golflessons #duplessisgolf #golfhelp

A post shared by Ross DuPlessis (@duplessisgolf) on

Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
RAM

I have just been thru a long (6 week) slump. The longest since i made the switch to Ross's method. There were contributing factors, ( loss of an old friend ). Sunday morning I hit the range and it was baaad. I finished by shanking every wedge shot. Went to the short game/bunker area and got that out of my system. Went to the course and played like dog poop for the 1st 4 holes. I took a break at the clubhouse and changed my way of thinking. I quit thinking, focused on my target, went thru a preshot routine of turn-rotate to the target. Parred out the rest of the front 9 and went out in 3 over on the back, (12 handicap for 18). Bottom line is, before i switched to Ross, I could have never worked this out. I would have just hung it up for the year. When it came back it was amazing! Dead straight and as long as i could be. Thank you Ross!
Ross

Administrator
Great story.  Everyone is up and down ... everyone.  When you focused on "Routine", your mind turned off and trusted what you'd already practiced, so there was a complete movement on the backswing... and (more importantly), on the downswing. Everyone must use a routine to play consistent golf... even when practicing.

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2005-2017 DUPLESSISGOLF All rights reserved.