Forums at duplessisgolf

Move Less ... Get Good!

Access over 90 Lesson Videos by PGA Professional Ross duPlessis ... learn more

Quick update from Las Vegas #golfinstruction #golflessons #duplessisgolf #golfhelp

A post shared by Ross DuPlessis (@duplessisgolf) on

Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
lucky23

Ross; tried your methods for first time today...your tutorials are pure genius! Much gratitude from, 'across the pond'.[smile]

Ross

Administrator
Thanks for the nice comment, but you're the one who put in the time and hard work... WTG !!

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF
lucky23

Not like work at all! The pleasure of watching wedge shots go so high and laser-accurate is nothing short of awesome! So much return from so little movement! You're the man, Ross! Results speak for themselves. J [biggrin] 
lucky23

Played 9 holes this morning; first ever birdie 4 on our stroke index 1 par 5! Gave me a net double eagle! The other guys were not pleased. My putting, thanks to your 'locked wrists' technique has improved by 11 shots per 9 holes. Early days I know, but what a pleasure. Need to work out some way of cutting out the 'hit' in favor of a swing? Will work on it. Many, many thanks for your help. J [smile]
Ross

Administrator
Great news!  Yes, removing any wrist movement in the putting stroke will greatly improve your game!!  Let the shoulders do the work.

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2005-2017 DUPLESSISGOLF All rights reserved.