Forums at duplessisgolf

Move Less ... Get Good!

Access over 90 Lesson Videos by PGA Professional Ross duPlessis ... learn more

Quick update from Las Vegas #golfinstruction #golflessons #duplessisgolf #golfhelp

A post shared by Ross DuPlessis (@duplessisgolf) on

Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
boggiesnomore

I just joined tonight after the worst round of my life! Something has to change and I believe Ross has the right Idea but it will take me a while to get away from my hands and arms swing that I have used all my life. I am ready for the challenge and a few laughs along the way. 
Ross

Administrator
Welcome.  You will improve and enjoy the process.  I'm always available to help.  Learn from your setbacks and pat yourself on the back as you improve.  Big part of golf is attitude and you have control over that. [smile]

Ross

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF
boggiesnomore

Thanks, Ross, I played today and by not opening and closing the face of the club and keeping my elbows inward I shot 85 I am a 21 handicap sure beats my last round of 99
Thanks, I will keep working at it.
Ross

Administrator
Wow... awesome!!  That is a great improvement.  I'll bet golf is fun again.[wink]

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF
boggiesnomore

Ross I am not able to access 90 videos on home page I am signed in but I can only get sample videos.
Ross

Administrator
You need to click on the link at the top menu "Member Login" and enter the Username & Password you received when you paid for your Membership to DUPLESSISGOLF.  If you're still having problems, contact me here  so I have your email to help you outside the Forums.

Move Less ... Get Good!   

DUPLESSISGOLF
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

© Copyright 2005-2017 DUPLESSISGOLF All rights reserved.